Water & Wastewater
Have a project?
Water & Wastewater Projects
Lemke has provided surveying services for the expansion and modification of numerous existing water and wastewater treatment plants across the state of Oklahoma. We have performed design surveys, boundary surveys, easement document preparation, and construction staking on existing and new plant sites.
In addition, Lemke has provided surveying and drafting services for large-scale collection system maintenance programs, large municipal well field systems, and I & I studies.
- Norman Waste Water Treatment Plant – Norman, OK
- Arcadia Water Treatment Plant – Edmond, OK
- Deer Creek Waste Water Treatment Plant – Oklahoma City, OK
- Chisholm Creek Waste Water Treatment Plant – Oklahoma City, OK
- Lawton Waste Water Treatment Plant – Lawton, OK
- Lawton Water Treatment Plant – Medicine Park, OK
- Stillwater Waste Water Treatment Plant – Stillwater, OK
- Hefner Water Treatment Plant – Oklahoma City, OK
- Chandler Water Treatment Plant – Chandler, OK
- Sanitary Lagoon Facility, Hall Park – Norman, OK
- Moore Waste Water Treatment Plant – Moore, OK
- Land Application System, Hall Park – Norman, OK
- Sanitary Lagoon Facility – Tonkawa, OK
- Sanitary Lagoon Facility and City Collection System – Kendrick, OK
- Wellston Water Treatment Plant – Wellston, OK
- Norman Sewer Maintenance Plan FYE 2003 thru 2009 – Norman, OK
- Norman Interceptor Projects #s 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 & 9 – Norman, OK
- Sanitary Sewer and Water Line extensions and rehab – numerous cities and towns in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma State University I & I Study Survey (300+ manholes) – Stillwater, OK
- Lawton City Wide I & I Study Survey (500+ manholes) – Lawton, OK
- Norman City I & I Study Survey (200+ manholes) – Norman, OK
Locations & Contact Information
We want to hear from you — one of our principals will be happy to discuss your needs. Please call one of our locations below to schedule a consultation.